The Eyecon 9420 is quick and easy to set up.
1. Insert the power cable into the receptacle located on the back of the Eyecon.
2. Plug the Eyecon power cord into an easily accessible outlet.
3. When the Eyecon 9420 is first connected to AC power, it will automatically turn on. The display area will illuminate within a few seconds.
4. The terms of the Eyecon End User License Agreement (EULA) must be accepted before the unit can be used for the first time.
5. When the START screen is displayed the Eyecon is ready for use.
Note: When shutting down the Eyecon 9420, use the Shutdown or Restart option from the touchscreen. Do not turn the Eyecon 9420 off by removing power or unplugging it from the outlet.
Download the complete Quick Start Guide here.