Eyecon 9420 & 9430 Quick Reference Guide
The Eyecon is quick and easy to set up.
Download the Quick Reference Guide here.
1. Insert the power cable into the receptacle located on the back of the Eyecon.
2. Plug the Eyecon power cord into an easily accessible outlet.
3. When the Eyecon is first connected to AC power, it will automatically turn on. The display area will illuminate within a few seconds.
4. The terms of the Eyecon End User License Agreement (EULA) must be accepted before the unit can be used for the first time.
5. When the START screen is displayed the Eyecon is ready for use.
Note: When shutting down the Eyecon, use the Shutdown or Restart option from the touchscreen. Do not turn the Eyecon off by removing power or unplugging it from the outlet.