We are very proud of our client success stories.
To submit your own success story, email us at Eyecon@awtxglobal.com.
The best business decision I’ve made in the past 10 years! Click to watch a video testimonial.
– Ed Pascua, RPh.at Bloomfield Pharmacy North, Pontiac, MI
We love our Eyecon. We had been having problems with quantities especially on Hydrocodone & Oxycodone prescriptions. I saw the Eyecon at a trade show & thought this is the cure. Sure enough it was. The backup pictures put an end to complaints. We also love using it for our larger quantity prescriptions.
– Jim Matthews, Owner / R.Ph at Matthews Health Mart, Clinton, NC
We have had our Eyecon for several years. We have a robot and use the Eyecon to verify counts from the robot, in addition to counting non-robot drugs. It’s fast, accurate & detects broken tablets. We love our Eyecon.
– John Skovmand, R.Ph. at Seeber’s Pharmacy, Santa Paula, CA
I have three pharmacies and an Eyecon in each location. Everyone loves it and would not want to work without it. Hands down this is the best investment in technology that I have ever made. We affectionately call it “Wally”.
– Barry Freely, R.Ph. / Owner at Medicine Man North Pharmacy, Hayden, ID
I purchased an Eyecon about 2 and a half years ago. My staff loves it and it has saved us an unmeasurable amount of time. We use it for virtually all of our controlled meds. We count and verify the entire inventory on hand. The screen capture has taken care of the “you didn’t give me enough Hydrocodone (oxycodone)” on more than one occasion. Definitely worth the investment.
– Jay Norberg, R.Ph. / Owner at A and S Drugs, Pipestone, MN
It’s a great checking tool and counting tool. My techs are required to double count all controlled drugs. By just dumping pills on the Eyecon it counts them instantly, requiring less time the patient has to wait on their medicine. We use 3 Eyecons on the techs workstation in our every day work routine.
– Max Caldwell, R.Ph. / Owner at Caldwell Discount Drugs, Wynne, AR
We bought an Eyecon after watching a video on its use. Some pharmacists in our on-line newsgroup were raving about them. We were overwhelmed with the Eyecon & within one week we ordered a second unit. This has revolutionized our pharmacy. It has prevented many errors, sped up our workflow, and provided us with a new level of security in doing our jobs correctly.
– Clark Haney Wells, R.Ph. / Owner at Tahoka Drugs, Tahoka, TX
The Eyecon is truly a game changing additions to our pharmacy. It has virtually reduced our counting errors to zero. My favorite feature is the digital image that it captures. Nothing like the look on a customer’s face when you show them the tray image on a “questionable” miscount… PRICELESS
– Larry Kaufman, R.Ph. / Owner at Smith Brothers Pharmacy, Maple Shade, NJ
Eyecon has been great. A complete CII inventory used to take 1.5-2 hours. Now I can complete & have a printed record in 30 minutes. Thanks, Eyecon!
– Ryan Summers, R.Ph. / Owner at Summers Pharmacy, Clinton, MO
My experience with Eyecon is wonderful. It has helped increase the speed of counting prescriptions plus insuring accuracy. The ability of taking pictures of what & how many pills have been counted is amazing. It has allowed us NOT to triple count controls anymore therefore saving time. The Eyecon has eliminated errors by the staff. We like the first one so much, we bought a second one!
– Randy Dahlquist, R.Ph. / Owner at Benson Drug Co., Muskegon, MI
The Eyecon is probably the best investment we have made. It’s accurate, fast, & quiet. We have an electronic record of the pills counted on it. It gives us a “tech check” step during the filling process. It integrates with our pharmacy software system, as well. Overall, a great product!
– Lisa Gardner, R.Ph. / Owner at Corner Drug Store, Melbourne, AR
We have a robotic dispensing machine. We double check with the Eyecon all of the vials that come from the robot. Considering the cost, support & time it takes to keep the robot running properly, the Eyecon literally makes it obsolete. I am considering turning the robot off & getting a second Eyecon.
– Doug Eakman, R.Ph. at Medical Arts Pharmacy, San Angelo, TX
We purchased 2 Eyecon machines about 2 years ago, WOW!!!! Accuracy, efficiency, reliability, peace of mind all in one machine. Worth every dollar spent.
– Jennifer Schmitt, R.Ph. / Co-Owner at Plaza Pharmacy, Garden City, KS
We had a lot of people coming back saying they were shorted pills. Now with the Eyecon, we print the picture of what went out and the contention is over. We have even uncovered cases where the courier was the guilty party. When I demonstrate it to doctors who come in, they are impressed. The Eyecon ensures the count and use of the correct drug. I worry a lot less now.
– Larry Durrant, Owner at Larry’s Pharmacy, Smithfield, UT
I purchased the Eyecon to improve my productivity when I did not have a technician. My business grew so much I had to hire a technician anyway! The pharmacy students that come through love using the machine!
– Ken Rogers, Owner at Stone Plaza Pharmacy, Greenville, SC
We replaced our two counting machines made by a competitor with two Eyecon units in December. We have been more than pleased with them. They are extremely easy to use and, more importantly, very accurate. Best of all, their service has been outstanding! As independent pharmacists, we all pride ourselves in the great service we provide and expect the same from our vendors. These guys deliver!
– Keith Vance, Pharmacy Manager / Vice President at Lewisville Drug Company, Lewisville, NC
We wouldn’t know where we would be without our Eyecon!! “Wall-E,” as we have nicknamed “him,” is an essential part of our pharmacy team. Our efficiency has more than doubled since implementing the Eyecon into our workflow. We could not be happier with our selection!!
– Jason Medows, Manager / PIC at Phelps County Regional Medical Center Employee Pharmacy, Rolla, MO
Our Eyecon has greatly improved accountability and assured accuracy. My goal was to use the Eyecon to assist my staff process prescription orders with greater accuracy. The speed of the process is a bonus. I love the photo with count documentation which has definitely come in handy!
– Kevin Musto, Owner at Atlantic Apothecary, Smyrna, DE
The Eyecon, we call “Wall-E”, has made life in the pharmacy so much better, filling is faster, more accurate, & less contested. Our calls saying the patient was shorted have greatly decreased due to the ability to present an image of the counted quantity. We absolutely love it!
– Traci Wozniak, Pharmacy at Fagen Pharmacy #37, Michigan City, IN
Been using an Eyecon for about 2 years. Best money spent, as it saves time, money and reduced errors. Never a complaint about miscounts now, if there is, we just show them the picture and that’s the end of the story.
– Jeff Mayo, R.Ph / Owner at Ferguson Rexall Drug, Clay Center, KS
I get the safety of barcode checking and the added security of the tablet/capsule count on each prescription. My staff loves them, and when we opened our newest store the Eyecon was at the top of the “must-have” list. I purchased my first Eyecon due to pharmacist recommendation, and you should too!
– Tad Adams, Pharmacist Owner at Corner Drug Stores, Zebulon, NC
This is the best piece of technology we own. Hands down the best investment we have made in the last 10 years. Anyone who challenges me they can count to 30 faster and with as much accuracy as the Eyecon is quickly proved wrong, again and again and again. We call him “Mikey” and I don’t know what we’d do without him!
– Leah Lester at Red Cross Drug Store, La Grande, OR
I have used the Eyecon for over 2 years. I wouldn’t use anything else. I would probably buy 1-2 more of these before I would consider buying any “full automation”. With 1 pharmacist, 1 tech, and 1 clerk, we filled about 300 retail and 100 nursing home scripts comfortably in a day with the Eyecon. The picture verification and partial fill features are invaluable. I believe this is the most cost effective piece of pharmacy equipment on the market today!
– John Kollhoff, Owner at Kollhoff Pharmacy & Valley Falls Pharmacy, Junction City, KS
Customer Service is top-notch. Staff is friendly & knowledgeable. Using the Eyecon machine itself is very easy & training new employees on the technology is a breeze! Very accurate & quick to use.
– Staci Williams, Managing Pharmacist at Marshland Pharmacy, Beaveer Dam, WI
We are very happy with it. Its use is very natural to any technician. It is very fast compared to other automation options.
– Umesh Patel / Owner at Alpha Drugs, Anaheim, CA
We have utilize our Eyecon on numerous occasions when patients question how many pills they receive. The Eyecon has cut our Rx processing time in half and eliminates the need for a double count. It also verifies the correct NDC every time. Even if one digit does not match, the Eyecon will alert you!
– Kevin Pelter, Pharmacist at Fillmore Pharmacy, Sycamore, OH
Eyecon has helped tremendously in our store. We fill about 180 prescriptions per day so a larger robot would not be appropriate for our business. I would estimate the Eyecon frees me up about a half of an hour a day extra to focus on my business and patients.
– Dustin Rogge, Owner at Washington Health Mart, Washington, KS
You would be hard pressed to find a traditional counting tray in our pharmacy. Our staff loves this equipment and it is compact enough to fit easily in our workflow. We like it so much, we bought a second one, and love it just as much.
– Dawn Letellier, Owner at Waveland Pharmacy, Waveland, MS
My technicians love the Eyecon. The verification ability is invaluable for control prescriptions.
– Byron Berry, President / R.Ph at Pharmacy Plus, Carrollton, IL
We have two Eyecons. We use them both. They have caught mistakes and count extremely fast & accurately. My techs wouldn’t let me get rid of these if I tried.
– Philip Beyer, P.I.C. at The Medicine Shoppe #1490, Burlington, KS
A nurse called to let us know we had a medication error & the patient was admitted to the hospital. We printed out the picture of the prescription filled to prove we had given the correct medication. Turned out the patient had mixed an old medication in with his bottle.
– Terry Hudon, Owner at The Medicine Shoppe #1348, Boyertown, PA
The Eyecon is worth its weight in gold. Couldn’t be without it.
– Jennifer Schmitt, Owner at Plaza Pharmacy, Garden City, KS
The Eyecon is a great asset to our daily routine. It eliminates chances of errors and saves us a lot of counting time. I can’t see being without it in our daily workflow.
– Cheri Whitecotton, Pharmacy Program Administrator at Riesbeck’s Pharmacy, Bridgeport, OH
The Eyecon machine gives me a peace of mind and accountability of all control drugs for all six of my stores. Great tool to help with inventory control & it interfaces with my computer systems.
– Michael T. Tinnerello, Owner at Channell Pharmacy, Hammond, LA
One of the best investments I have made. Very Accurate!
– Lou Giringhelli, Owner / RPH at River Pharmacy, Elk Rapids, MN
We purchased this product at the 2013 show and it was the best money we spent the entire year. Our staff loves it and it is very user friendly. The counting system has saved us several times with dispute regarding controlled drugs
– Virginia Accardi, CEO at Accardi Clinical Pharmacy, Orange City, FL
I have used the Eyecon for the past 2 years in 3 of my stores. It replaced another cell based counting bay. I have had a great experience with the Eyecon. It has made our lives a lot easier especially during inventory days.
– Donald Smith, Owner / RPH at Medicine Man West Pharmacy, Post Falls, ID
I love the Eyecon counting machine. It makes it very easy to keep accurate counts.
– Johnny H. – Lead Pharmacy Tech at East Texas Behavioral Health Network, Lufkin, TX
It reduces time, errors, and makes counting and proving the count of narcotics as easy as it can be. No more “I was 3 short on my medication”. I highly recommend it to my peers.
– Larry Lantier, Owner / RPH at Cashway Pharmacy, Scott, LA
We have used our Eyecon for 2 years. It’s dependable, accurate, and yes, affordable. It reduces many errors and speeds the movement of prescriptions down the counter for our pharmacy.
– William Brant, P.I.C. at Parsons Family Pharmacy, Parsons, KS
The Eyecon has saved us time and assures us accuracy. We have two and have loved it since day 1. The techs have embraced the Eyecon.
– David Duehring, Owner at Ripon Drug, Ripon, WI